Alright, you have made the decision: Your life is going to be different! But where to start? What bad habits to get rid of? What new habits to build? And how to make these habits stick?
Well, I have something that answers all your questions: the 7-Day Habit Challenge. As a behaviour change specialist at Griffith University, I know the challenges of building better habits. That's why I have condensed my research into a 7-day course that helps you to make any habit stick.
In seven days, you will learn the fundamentals of building better habits. You'll know where to start, and how to free up time for new habits. You'll learn to make tiny changes for lasting impact.
If you sign up today, you'll get immediate access to Day 1.
Here's the schedule:
- Day 1: Habit Fundamentals — The Power of Tiny Habits
- Day 2: How to Build Better Habits in 4 Simple Steps
- Day 3: The Habit Self-Audit — What to Focus on?
- Day 4: Six Habits for Wellbeing
- Day 5: Three Hacks to Build New Habits
- Day 6: How to Make Your Habits Stick
- Day 7: How to Stay Motivated
Oh, and if you complete the 7-Day Habit Challenge, you'll also get the opportunity to get a personalised well-being report and several tools to help you build better, healthier habits.
Ready for a change? Join the challenge!